The Redesigned 2016 Nissan Altima is on its way to Berman Auto Group
The excitement is building at Berman’s Star Nissan and Mid City Nissan as we await the arrival of the 2016 Nissan Altima! Scheduled for delivery later this month or in early December, the Altima has been ‘turbocharged’ with a premium look and feel. The enhancements in the 2016 Altima include:
- Redesigned front and rear fascia, grille, headlamps, lower and wider tail lights
- New Altima SR grade featuring 18-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, smoked headlights, paddle shifters, rear spoiler, unique suspension tuning and sport interior accents
- Refined interior design with reshaped seats and new soft-touch seat and door panel materials and custom finishers – providing a premium look and feel throughout
- Upgraded technology features such as standard Siri™ Eyes Free and NissanConnectSM with Mobile Apps (except 2.5 grade level)
- Expanded safety features including class-exclusive Predictive Forward Collision Warning (PFCW), radar-based Blind Sport Warning (BSW), Forward Emergency Braking (FEB), Intelligent Cruise Control (ICC) and Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)
All 2016 Altima grade levels feature retuned steering and suspension, providing greatly enhanced ride comfort, handling and quietness. Performance has been further refined with the next-generation Xtronic transmission’s third-generation D-step logic, which simulates traditional automatic transmission shift points.
Best of all, the base price is a very affordable $22,300 coupled with outstanding fuel efficiency at 27/38 city/hwy. Check out the following clip to see why the 2016 Altima will likely remain Nissan’s top-selling model.